Saturday, May 25, 2013

Roll Tide, Road Trip, Red Lips

Roll Tide, road trip, red lips


We escaped down to the Gulf of Mexico for a week of fun in the sun. This is the outfit I wore for the day-long drive down. Here's the quick checklist of important considerations for road trip outfits: 1) they must be as comfortable as possible, with no tight waistbands, 2) they must be able to adapt to hot sun and icy A/C, and 3) I wouldn't be caught dead in my pajamas outside of the house, so they have to be presentable!


This GAP dress fits the bill perfectly, and that flash of red from the scarf and lip color was just enough to make this outfit fun. (Can you tell? I couldn't help but ham it up for the camera.) By the way, this Moon Drops lipstick in Hot Coral is amazing! The formula is wonderful and something about the smell reminds me of playing dress up with my mom's makeup when I was little. I never wear lipstick, but this single tube has converted me entirely.

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "Roll Tide"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help myself, it was the perfect title! We drove the whole state of Alabama and I was inspired. ;)

      Delete