Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New School Year

New School Year

New School Year via Polyvore

School's back! It's official; the whole campus is overrun with undergrads again. I happen to love the hustle and bustle of a busy campus, but it sure slows the wi-fi down!

I love pairing something sweet and feminine against a slightly "tough girl" look. Today, I paired a forest green skater dress (mine was a gift) with a soft pink cardigan from Target. Black leggings make this work-appropriate, and a little dash of pink, sparkly eyeshadow made me feel a little more made-up than normal. I've got a bad habit of wearing my trusty brown cross body purse with everything, but for some reason I really liked the contrast today. 

Is it a faux pas to pair black shoes and a brown purse? If it's wrong, I guess I don't want to be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment