Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Little Blue


A Little Blue on Polyvore

A little work-day ensemble. It was miserably gray and rainy on Thursday morning, and I absolutely did not want to go to work. Instead of sulking around in a hoodie and jeans all day, I figured this outfit would help brighten my mood. It worked like a charm!


A Little Blue on Flickr

Here I am, albeit a bit rumpled (and dark, and grainy) at the end of the day. The blouse I own is from Express. These boots are the Unisa Tiffany Riding Boot in Cognac, and I love-love-love them. Too bad it's getting so hot; this is probably the last time I'll wear them this year! The skirt is a hand-me-down from Old Navy, and the leggings are from there as well. The lapis bracelet was a gift from my mother-in-law at our wedding shower.

Alright, it's time to get dressed... and it looks like rain again today! (Yuck.) See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment