Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello Kitty


Hello Kitty on Polyvore

Argh, Mondays! Sometimes I'm really excited to start the work week (weird, I know, but I'm living out my dreams in graduate school!) and sometimes... well... not so much. Today was a little bit of both. I'm still totally wiped out from our very busy weekend!


Hello Kitty on Flickr

This super-soft Hello Kitty tee was just the thing I needed to brighten my mood. I just picked it up at Old Navy the other day, and I couldn't wait to wear it! I also settled on my trusty Converse which aren't shown in my action shot because, again, I'm shooting these little pics at the end of the day. I just never remember to do it in the morning! Finished it off with some easy lip balm and a little splash of pink eyeshadow, and I was off to a better start.

Isn't that purse adorable? I'm sorely in need of a new one, and it's my new favourite colour, but I think it might be the wrong size. What do you think, yes or no to big purses?

No comments:

Post a Comment