Monday, June 24, 2013

Scarf/Vest Refashion

I'm always looking for new ways to wear my favourite closet staples, so when I came across this tutorial on how to turn a scarf into a vest, I instantly pinned it. It took me awhile, but I finally got around to wearing this look out and about, and I remembered to snap a picture for you!


My Mister and I went on a great double date with another married couple to see Much Ado About Nothing at this hip little theatre in town. This scarf/vest was just what I needed to bring some interest to my otherwise bland outfit. (Tee, jeans, flip flops... can you tell it was the weekend? Hah!)

If you've seen this floating around Pinterest and haven't tried it yet, I totally recommend it! This is a great way to get a little extra wear out of your prettiest rectangular scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment