Monday, June 24, 2013

Sweet Fellowship


Sweet Fellowship via Polyvore

A little Sunday style for all of you. This Sunday was our last home fellowship group for the summer, and I'm a little sad we're taking a break!


This may just be one of my favourite outfits. I really wanted to wear this navy dress, which was gifted to me two Christmases ago by my sisters-in-law. The only trouble is that the top is a bit revealing! I paired it with a raspberry cropped cardigan I've owned forever, and this fun bird-print scarf that I also received as a gift. Voila! Problems solved, and it looks just perfectly put-together for a Sunday afternoon.

This post is linking up to the Fashion & Faith link party! Click through to see more beautiful (and modest) outfits, including an incredible pink and lime pairing by Ruby Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment